Father’s Day is just around the corner (next Sunday to be exact) and Miss L has been a busy helper scrolling through pin after pin on Pinterst with me and hand picking her ‘toddler approved’ gifts for Dad! Now we better get to it, as it really is just a week away! But don’t worry all these ideas are quick, easy and you should be able to find most of the materials around the home, because if you are anything like me, I am sure we’ll be pushing these out up until the day before!
So here it is, your toddler-approved, top 10 list of handmade gifts for Dad for this Fathers Day…
- Popsicle Stick Frames | Tutorial Here!
- SuperHero Handprint | Free Printable & Tutorial Here!
- My Dad Rocks! | Tutorial Here!
- Sharpie Scribble Mug | Tutorial Here!
- Hooked on Dad | Tutorial Here!
- Always your Princess Canvas | Pin link here, but no Tutorial!
- Dad’s Stache Jar | Free Printable & Details Here!
- I Love You this much card | Tutorial Here!
- Fathers Day Book | Free Printable & Details Here!
- Shadow Photo | No Tutorial, But Grab some paper, draw it, cut it, hold it up and you should be good to go!
What are you and your littles up to celebrate Father’s Day?