Our Disney Vacay is coming up and we could not be more excited! Miss L asks everyday if today is the day we go see Mickey Mouse, so figure it’s time to get a countdown going to keep her excited yet not get her hopes up everyday when we tell her it’s not time to go to Disney yet!
So here’s our DIY Disney Countdown… Continue reading “DIY Disney Vacay 30-Day Countdown + Double #FreebieFriday Printable & Silhouette Mint Stamp File!”
Oh how spoiled I was this past Christmas; a Heidi Swapp Minc AND a Silhouette Mint! So let’s get right to it (as I’m only about a month behind on getting this posted! oops!), starting with the Minc…
Continue reading “UnBoxing: Silhouette Mint & Heidi Swapp Minc!”
The final countdown is on, and as my little one keeps eagerly reminding me “Sanata is coming! Santa is coming! Santa will be here soon!”. With that in mind, I thought I would share a little Christmas list of my own, a crafters Christmas list (or at least this crafters list)…
- First and foremost… Silhouette Mint!
- Heidi Swapp Minc, because really who doesn’t want to just gold foil everything?!
- Silhouette Vinyl Roll Feeder
- Sticky Thumbs Cordless Hot Glue Gun
- Rubber Cutting Mat
- And of coarse: washi tape, ribbon/string, embellishments and all that fancy stuff!
What’s on your Christmas List??
Merry Christmas! AndreaDawn